Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The search is on...

Well now i feel too much bored with all those kiddie nokia fones. So planning to buy a PDA fone instead. All the features dat i seek in a fone include

  • Touchscreen
  • > 2.0 mp cam wid flash
  • Wi-fi
  • QWERTY keypad

and othr kiddie stuff...

I searched the PDAs on naaptol.com whr i can get reasonable prices. Here is a list of options that I came across.


Nokia 5800 Xpress Music is the only handset in Nokia gallery wid touchscreen input. It was quite beyond my budget. So option dropped.

Found many HTC phones but they had only 2 mp cam widout flash.
I dont like Samsung and LG products as I had a bad experience wid them in the past.


I dont like the GUI and font pattern of Motorola. But I still had exposure to Moto Rokr e6. It is quite a nice PDA, but my friend already has it so I dont want it.









Blackberry is out of my budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment