Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Found but failed

Finally I found the PDA that fulfilled all my requirements met...Sony Ericsson p1i

It is one of the coolest PDAs and properly fitted in my budget. Moreover, Sony Ericsson is famous for its gud quality speakers. So that adds an extra point.

This specifications of the fone are as follows.

inbuilt 3.2 mp camera wid 3x digital zoom and flash
Wi-Fi 802.11b
TFT touchscreen, 256K colors
QWERTY keyboard

I scanned the markets for the fone. However, I got to know dat the company has discontinued its production and the set was unavailable in some places in Mumbai. In koparkhairane, I found the set to be arnd 16.2k while in a small shop at Lamington road (the place is popular for its electronix goods), I found it arnd 14k and I can even bargain more for instant downpayment. Maybe they want to sell off their residual pieces to customers at a profitable margin rather selling them back to the company at a comparable loss(taking into account the recent drop in rupee value as compared to dollar).

No comments:

Post a Comment